August 24, 2017
Looking for Software? Don’t Settle for a Canned Solution
Looking for custom software? Clutch, a Washington, D.C. B2B research firm, recently recognized our team of software developers as some of the best in the Philadelphia region. Hundreds of firms were considered, but only a few made the leaderboard.
In Clutch’s latest round of client interviews, customer ratings, and detailed industry research, KDG’s custom software development team came in second among competitors, many of them much larger in size.
For our team of Lehigh Valley web developers, who build everything from custom software to custom Zoho integrations, the recent recognition is a huge honor, especially because it’s influenced by client feedback.
So Why Should You Consider Custom Software?
Why settle for a canned solution? With custom software, you can build a tool customized to fit your organization and your goals, a tool that will help you:
- Find a competitive edge. Custom software is developed just for you, allowing you to stand out in your industry and offer something your competitors probably don’t.
- Integrate with other software. Have Zoho CRM? What about an email marketing tool? Or payroll software? Only custom software can integrate seamlessly with your existing tools.
- Increase productivity. With all of your data in one place, you’ll have everything you need to get your job done quickly and efficiently.
- Keep costs low. Agile development, new code, artificial intelligence, and open source availability have helped make custom software simpler and cheaper than ever before.
Find Your Custom Solution
If you’re interested in custom software, we encourage you to get in touch. We’ve done development for schools, businesses, and nonprofits in the Greater Philadelphia area and beyond, including:
- MedTech for Solutions
- Drexel University
- Lutheran World Relief
- Smart City Apartment Locating
- Josh Early Candies
- Gates Security
From coding to support, all of our services are 100% domestic, ensuring that we can offer clients the best customer experience possible.
Not sure where to start? Our Project Discovery Process can help you plan your software or tech project before any line of code is even written.